Featured Not resolved

I ordered a pallet of sod and told them to put the pallet in the middle of the driveway as the house was a vacant investment property that I was flipping.The sod was delivered past 11:00pm and when they dropped it off they did extensive damage, they broke a new brick planter and also knocked down a brick wall that lines the property.

They admitted liability and said they would fix it in 5 business days. After two weeks they said it would be fixed the next day. After 3 weeks they went silent and cut off all contact and never fixed property.

They have even resorted to leaving vulgar and profanity laced voicemails on my cell phone.Dont do business with grass4sale.com believe all reviews and go to a competitor!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. slinkco stated that there is a room for improvement of difficulty in communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of grass sod and associated monetary loss in the amount of $750. Grass4Sale needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grass sod in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grass4Sale.

Had an Experience with Grass4Sale?

Comments