I wish I had seen this site before trying to order sod from grass4sale.com. This company is horrible.

Do NOT let the half professional website trick you like it did me. I am currently on hold waiting paitently for someone at grass4sale to pick up the phone, but do not expect these people to answer. I ordered sod for delivery yesterday morning. I cleared my schedule to be able to meet their delivery schedule.

Well....... 24 hrs later, no sod. Their 24/7 live chat is more like 5/4. I couldn't get anyone on the "live chat" after many attempts.

I can't get in touch with anyone. It is not worth the risk or time in dealing with these people. I would pay twice the amount not to deal with them. I am still on hold....

listening to their lies. They claim, "fastest turnaround time, quick response, 24/7 live chat, same or next day delivery, etc." ALL LIES. TRUST ME ON THIS RIPOFF.

Now I'm just trying to cancel my order so I can pay a professional outfit to sod my yard. Order #43927

Comments

Converse, Texas, United States #1204265

Your order was cancelled and you where never charged. You wish to assume your grass is on a shelf somewhere to be picked and delivered at a whim. THE only fraud is you and your lack of truth

Lakehighlands, sorry about your troubles and thank you for taking the time to post this! Well said and very helpful. I hope you get resolution soon!