Turnaround Time

I ordered 12 pallets of sod to be delivered on a specific date.I was assured that my sod could be delivered by the date requested.

By 3 PM of the day of the delivery I had received no communication from Grass4Sale. I called them no less than 7 times and spent a couple of hours on hold, got disconnected 3 times, was promised someone would call me back twice, and still no one could confirm gnat my delivery was still on schedule. Finally, after the 7th call, I was told that they could not harvest my grass for another week.

I cancelled the sale.Would love to know name of CEO so that I could personally talk to someone in charge!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Grass4Sale. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grass4Sale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grass4Sale and grass4sale shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grass4Sale?

Comments

Same thing happend to me...Don't ever order from this company...They are the worst...