Horrible, horrible experience.I paid for expedited shipping and was given a choice of delivery dates.

I chose one - and they didn't show up. I contacted them asking for an update, it took 2 days for them to respond, and gave me a delivery date 2 days from then. Again, they did not show up. They did arrive late in the evening on the following day.

The driver tore up a good portion of the sod by incorrectly loading the pallets on the forklift. I sent an email requesting that I be reimbursed the difference in standard and expedited shipping but received no reply. I began installing the sod and found that it was not "fresh cut the day it's delivered"..it had been on the pallet for some time and most of it was not only yellow, it was dry and dead. I contacted them again asking about the shipping refund AND the poor quality of the grass AND the damaged portion.

I even sent pictures. After a few days they replied "the grass is fine" and to submit a warranty claim after 5 weeks if the grass didn't green up. They did not address the shipping question or the damaged squares.

I contacted them 3 more times and was unable to get any response whatsoever.Do not use this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of grass4sale shipping service. Grass4Sale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grass4sale shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grass4Sale.

Had an Experience with Grass4Sale?

Comments