I chose ECO way of shipping and had been waiting three weeks for delivery. They said the weather was not good and I would be continue waiting,but if I paid extra cost to upgrade to standard shipping, I might receive them two days later if the weather permitted.

Why should I do that after waiting for three weeks? (The advertised the ECO needs 2 days to 2 weeks) They responded my email very quickly but most of them talking like it was my problem of not paying extra $50 , so I should keep waiting. They also claimed I could not find better quality sod at such low price. Actually, including their prepaid fee and handling fee, their price is not so competitive.

I decided to cancel my order and then got new sod through my landscaper with similar price right away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sod and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Grass4Sale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sod in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grass4Sale.

Had an Experience with Grass4Sale?

Comments