First I re-scheduled an order because of weather.The delivery showed up anyways despite 5 days notice on my part.

After that I was weary of their organization. So the week of my new delivery date I called several times to make sure everything was on track. I was assured everything was fine the day before and the day of delivery. I had a crew waiting all day until I was told at 4:30pm that the grass was set to be delivered the following Tuesday.

Besides the fact I had to pay a crew for nothing, I work Tuesdays! I asked that they cover the install. After several follow up calls they determined that they would not meet with me half way and they cancelled my order without asking. So I was left with a dirt lawn prepped and ready to go that needed grass before the next rain.

The Zoysia I wanted was sold out in Georgia so I ended up installing something less ideal after spending thousands including money lost on pointless labor!!!Anyone want to start a class action?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of grass and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Grass4Sale needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grass in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grass4Sale.

Had an Experience with Grass4Sale?

Comments