I was hired by the Operations Manager Chris, and he hired me stating that I would need about 5 to 6 guys on the job!I completed the job in 5 days!

Rainy weather and all! This guy sends me a incorrect check , then he cancels it and tells me in not getting anything! Not a Dime! At this point the whole thing seems like a scam!

I replay this experience and, this company is the WORST! He paid a personal check and has been in business too long to not be able to Be a legit company!

No morals, No Integrity just a Theft!Y'all are the rudest and you will get put out of business with these scams!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). livingestatesllc is overall dissatisfied with Grass4Sale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Grass4Sale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Grass4Sale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grass4Sale?

Comments

Converse, Texas, United States #1204263

Joyce of Living Estates is a *** job, lies about abilities and work experience to take your money and not complete jobs. After failing to complete job and laying sod horribly she then began trying to extort money by means of threats and harassment. Charges and police reports have been Filled against Joyce and here cons