This is the most poorly running & customer unfriendly company I have every dealt with EVER!!!! If you are reading & are questioning whether I am a disgruntled unique case, let me explain why you should never deal with them. By the way, if you read other reviews they have very similar experiences also:
- I have been waiting over 1 month for my shipment. Originally , when I place the order on the tracking number it was supposed to be shipped the following. During that month, they have continued to promise me new delivery dates & every time, that date passes & no sod delivered. I receive no call or email to apologize for the delay & let me know when it will be delivered. As a result, I have had to chase them down & call them to find out what is going on.
- Every time I call them they provide countless excuses as to why it is taking longer then expected. Sometimes the excuse is weather & ran delays to harvest. More recently, in the last three times I have called it is a broken down delivery truck or fork truck. I have never seen a truck take almost 14+ days to be fixed. Assuming it were true, if you were running a business, you would be all over the mechanic to get that truck back on the road so that you could get the sod delivered. Nope, not them, they do not seem to care that the sod "In my area" is on back order because the truck is broken.
- No customer should have to continue to chase down the company to find out the status of an overdue delivery, but yet they seem to think it is ok for the customer to have to chase them down to find out why the promised delivery date continues to get postponed.
- On a few occasions when I have called to find out the status of the delivery the customer rep tells me they need to look into it & that they will "call me back when they have the details from Shipping". On three separate occasions they told me or my wife that & then they never call you back.
- I finally have had enough of the lies & empty promises on when they will delivery or why it is taking so long, so I tried to cancel the order. When I spoke to a manager, he got very aggressive with me when I told him it was unacceptable to have to wait over a month, or the fact that they continue to provide empty promises, or that when I call I do not get a call back or the fact that their excuses for the delay are all just convenient lies to not deliver the sod. The manager started yelling at me on the phone, started swearing & call me distruptful names including call me a *** & other foul language.
If I were you, regardless of the "better price" they promise on their website, I would encourage you to run as fast as you can so you do not have to experience what I went through. This is the worst business & customer experience I have every experienced.
Product or Service Mentioned: Grass4sale Shipping Service.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $200.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I didn't like: Difficulty in communication, Deceptive and not truthful, Deceptive practices, Service.