When you ared the negative comments about this company - believe every single one of them. J.

Walker owns it - and he hids behind is his people. Valerie (the biggest phone answer person) even said, "Mr. Walker refuses to talk to customers." When you look at the BB - they have a grade of F. I orderd from them...they delivered my grass and put it in the middle of newly planted grass on top of a new sprinkler system.

All I wanted them to do was move the pallet to the place that was described in the fax I sent them two weeks prior to delivery. They won't return phone calls..and now put their "night time recording" on when I call them more than three times a day. If there is any group that wants to create some sort of collective push to get them out of busisness and save other customers this pain and torture - please let me know - I'd gladly help. KDBPrincipal@gmail.com.

If I can keep at least one person from ordering from them - I'll be pleased. I honestly have NEVER had an experience like this.

I have 14 pages of emails and hope I can at least take this to small claims court and get them to page for the damages to my yard. If we could find out their local distributors, maybe we could get them to stop being that middle man.

I didn't like: Service, Difficulty in communication, Deceptive practices.

Comments